We have a vacancy for a Y2/3 part-time teacher, starting in September.
Part-time Year 2/3 Teacher
Group: 75 pupils on role
Post: Year 2/3 Class Teacher
Salary: Teacher’s main pay scale (dependent on the applicant)
Hours: 0.22 FTE Temporary (Friday with PPA on another day)
Start Date: 1st September 2018
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative and outstanding Year 2/3 class teacher on a job share basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for a class of approximately 20 children, in a mixed Year 2/3 class. You will be joining a hardworking and motivated team of staff who are keen to lead our school forward.
This post would suit an experienced teacher.
- An exceptional, enthusiastic, inspirational and caring practitioner?
- Someone who strives for excellence from their pupils and themselves?
- Someone who has a proven track record of delivering excellent learning experiences for children within and beyond the classroom?
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude?
What we can offer you in return:
- A happy, caring village school, supported by families and the community
- Project based learning, with exciting immersive environments
- Opportunities for high quality professional development
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills in a subject area
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced CRB disclosure is required for this post. All references will be taken up before the interview.
Prior visits to the school are warmly invited and encouraged.
Please contact the administrator Mrs Clinch at the school on 01673 878216 or E-mail:
Application packs can be obtained by email or downloaded from our website:
Closing date for applications is midnight Wednesday 25th April 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 1st May 2018
Normanby-by-Spital Primary School, Main Road, Normanby-by-Spital, Market Rasen, LN8 2HE