Equate Teaching School Alliance
We are a group of Lincolnshire primary schools who are working together, sharing our skills and expertise to improve outcomes for children across Lincolnshire.
The group has been designated by the National College for Teaching and Leadership (NCTL) as one of around 600 national Teaching School Alliances, whose remit is to support schools and their staff through the provision of ITT, staff development and talent management, engagement in research and school support packages.
The Alliance is led by a strategic board, made up of representatives from six of our schools. There is no subscription or formal membership, and those wishing to engage in any element of our work, from suggesting and delivering a workshop, to requesting a health check for your school, are welcome to get in touch any time. Find out more about which schools are currently involved with us on our How We Operate page. Or follow this link to the Equate website to find out more!
What We Believe
Our vision is for every member of the educational workforce within Equate Teaching School Alliance to benefit from exceptional levels of professional development, peer support and leading-edge practice, so that every child within the Alliance receives the best possible education.
We believe that sustainable, system-wide improvements can only be achieved by building strong partnerships that can operate in a culture of trust, openness and integrity. We believe that everyone has something to offer and something to learn and it is through working together that practice can be shared, a culture of mutual support can be established, and new ideas can be formed.
The strategic aims of the Equate Alliance are to:
- Support Alliance schools in pursuing their organisational objectives
- Raise attainment for all pupils attending Alliance schools
- Seek out new and proven practice that will lead to improved outcomes in the classroom
- Ensure new entrants to the profession are trained to the highest possible standard
- Establish exceptional professional development opportunities which meet the needs of the workforce at each career stage
- Provide tailored school to school support to ensure schools within the Alliance add maximum value for their pupils and communities
- Actively contribute new thinking to the education sector
- Establish strong leadership across the Alliance
- Establish strong quality assurance, monitoring and reporting mechanisms that allow continuous review and improvement
- Ensure that all work of the Alliance is conducted with integrity and transparency and to the highest professional standard