Full-time Primary teacher (or could be 2 part time roles depending on applicants)
Be part of something new and trail blazing!
From September 2018, Mrs Kerri Grummel, the Headteacher at Faldingworth will also be the Interim Headteacher at Normanby-by-Spital. With collaboration and enhanced outcomes for all pupils at the heart of the partnership, this has presented a fantastic and exciting opportunity for a teaching post across both schools.
The post includes 2 days teaching FS/Y1 at Faldingworth and 3 days PPA cover and intervention time at Normanby across the whole school. Both schools have approximately 70 pupils on role and offer a small, nurturing atmosphere in which pupils thrive. The schools are within 5 miles of each other.
- An exceptional, enthusiastic, inspirational and caring practitioner?
- Someone who strives for excellence from their pupils and themselves?
- Someone who has a proven track record of delivering excellent learning experiences for children within and beyond the classroom?
- Do you have a fantastic sense of humour and enjoy being part of a team?
What we can offer you in return:
- 2 happy, caring village schools, supported by families and the community
- Opportunities to be part of a mutually beneficial, future focused collaboration
- High quality professional development
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced CRB disclosure is required for this post. All references will be taken up before the interview.
Prior visits to both schools are warmly invited and encouraged.
You can view the advert on LCCwebsite by following this link: https://jobs.lincolnshire.gov.uk/vacancy/primary-teacher-353437.html
Please contact Normanby school on 01673 878216 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Faldingworth Primary on 01673 885366 or email email@example.com
Application packs can be obtained by email or downloaded from both schools websites:
Closing date for applications is midnight Wednesday 27th June 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 4th July 2018